Happy New Year!
Posted on 1/2/2013 3:44:00 PM
by Ken Bartels, Sr. Vice President
2013...Here we come!
In the New Year of 2013 there are likely many things that you anticipate, are planning for, or have hopes for… They may not necessarily be “resolutions”. Maybe they are just things on your “to do” list. Does your list include any of these…?
- Eating healthier
- Exercising (whether it be more or just starting)
- Avoiding stress
- Visit someplace that you have never been to before
- Learn to cook
- Watch less sports
- Read more (regular old books or newer electronic readers)
- Fewer arguments
- Work smarter
- Be kinder as often as possible
- Try and understand your phone
- Do not text and drive
- Enjoy all the seasons
- Set priorities and stick to them
- Be more flexible
- Laugh…Live and Love
2013…here we come.