A Little Levity
Posted on 5/31/2013 9:44:00 AM
by Ken Bartels, Sr. Vice President
Some Internet Humor!
We all see these things on the internet (and wonder who sent them to us), but some of them are funny. As we start our Elmhurst summer season, I thought a few should be shared that I read recently:
- To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
- When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.
- A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
- The batteries were given out free of charge.
- A will is a dead giveaway.
- A boiled egg is hard to beat.
- When you’ve seen one shopping centre you’ve seen a mall.
- When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
- He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
- When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she’d dye.
Remember to smile!