Posted on 4/22/2014 10:25:00 AM
by Ken Bartels, Sr. Vice President
Exciting events in Elmhurst!
So winter was just horrible and spring so far is average at best. What are we to do? Look forward is my advice. Just weeks from now there will be a number of outstanding and exciting events in Elmhurst and I want to take a few moments to share some of them with you.
· Art in the Park…May 3 & 4 in Wilder Park. A great time with wonderful artists and other special things.
· Jaycee’s Carnival…June 12 to 15 on Park Avenue near Elmhurst College. Rides and games and it’s Father’s Day on Sunday!
· June Jazz/Summer Extravaganza…June 14 on the Elmhurst College Mall. Our own “Ravinia” with wonderful music in a unique setting.
· Elmhurst Cycling Classic…July 25 with its starting line on Prospect Avenue. 2nd year of high speed cycling and high viewing excitement!
· Park Palooza…August 23 in Berens Park. Music and fun for all.
Now this is not an exhaustive list of events in Elmhurst by any means. But they give you a hint at all the many, many, things that you can fill up your spring and summer with right here in town.
Just no complaining about the weather! “Right”.