Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.
You are leaving Community Bank of Elmhurst's website and linking to a third party site. Please be advised that you will then link to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Community Bank of Elmhurst. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. Community Bank of Elmhurst assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.
Songs that will naturally lift you...
January can stretch out a long time. Between gray and short days, cold and snow, it can seem ‘forever’. Add COVID-19 restrictions and you’ve got a combination of things to steal your mood.
So, maybe you need to create your own ‘January Playlist’. Songs of many eras that will naturally lift you to a stronger, positive, better place. That’s what I did and it’s shared with you to get you going. In no particular order:
- ‘Take On Me’ by A-Ha.
- ‘I’m So Excited’ by the Pointer Sisters.
- ‘She’s a Rainbow’ by the Rolling Stones.
- ‘Party in the USA’ by Miley Cyrus.
- ‘Good Vibrations’ by the Beach Boys.
- ‘September’ by Earth, Wind & Fire.
- ‘Believe’ by Cher.
- ‘I Gotta Feeling’ by the Black Eyed Peas.
- ‘Happy’ by Pharrell.
- ‘Wannabe’ by the Spice Girls.
- ‘We are Family’ by Sister Sledge.
- ‘Uptown Funk’ by Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson.
- ‘Stayin’ Alive’ by the Bee Gees.
- ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling’ by Justin Timberlake
- ‘All You Need is Love’ by the Beatles
Protecting Your Information Online
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards: 1-800-236-2442
Telephone Banking: 877-929-1500
Current Interest Rates: 630-782-1234