Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.
You are leaving Community Bank of Elmhurst's website and linking to a third party site. Please be advised that you will then link to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Community Bank of Elmhurst. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. Community Bank of Elmhurst assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.
It's good to note some observations...
As all of us continue to go about our lives despite the many current challenges, it’s good to note some “observations” that may explain how we all are coping. Here are just a few:
· Given the recent past…30+ degrees qualifies as “balmy”.
· 25% capacity in restaurants qualifies as “normal”.
· A snowfall of under 5 inches is “minimal”.
· A meeting not held on Zoom is “unusual”.
· Masks are a “fashion statement”.
· Board games are no longer “old-school”.
· Not remembering that you are on mute is “expected”.
· In some places cardboard cut-outs outnumber “real people”.
· Taking your temperature is now a daily “highlight”.
· We all have a better idea of what “six feet looks like”.
Look Forward Elmhurst!
Protecting Your Information Online
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards: 1-800-236-2442
Telephone Banking: 877-929-1500
Current Interest Rates: 630-782-1234