Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.
You are leaving Community Bank of Elmhurst's website and linking to a third party site. Please be advised that you will then link to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Community Bank of Elmhurst. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. Community Bank of Elmhurst assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.
As we continue to emerge from our pandemic shell, there are things we should all consider doing in the weeks ahead...
As we continue to emerge from our pandemic shell, there are things we should all consider doing in the weeks ahead:
· Get vaccinated if you haven’t already done so. (If you have…thank you!)
· Visit your favorite, local restaurant or store. They are starting to recover and we all need to continue to help them.
· Plan a family outdoor gathering as things warm up. (It’s time for hugs again, maybe.)
· Update yourself on the new rules about masks, gatherings, travel and other changes taking place.
· Get those new flowers planted soon.
· Make some vacation plans.
· Take in the Memorial Day Convoy and the ceremony in Wilder Park on May 31st.
“Look Forward Elmhurst!”
Protecting Your Information Online
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards: 1-800-236-2442
Telephone Banking: 877-929-1500
Current Interest Rates: 630-782-1234