Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.
You are leaving Community Bank of Elmhurst's website and linking to a third party site. Please be advised that you will then link to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Community Bank of Elmhurst. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. Community Bank of Elmhurst assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.
The new year of 2021 has arrived...
The new year of 2021 has arrived, and although it doesn’t end all our 2020 troubles, it does offer hope and the promise of better things ahead. So, looking at the next several months what might we focus on in our daily lives? Here are some thoughts:
· Be ready for your vaccination. Pay attention to notices you receive on when you can get your shot and go get it promptly!
· Support Local. As in the past, look to be helpful and to sustain local businesses of all kinds through your shopping endeavors. That includes carry-outs and deliveries from restaurants.
· Wear your mask and social distance. No change here. Even after your vaccination, these rules will still apply.
· Wash your hands often. Just like your Mom told you to!
· Take care of yourself. Exercise, Zoom with family, friends and associates, eat healthy.
· Embrace winter. Sure, it’s cold, but winter has its’ charms like all seasons do.
· Family and Friends First. They should always be priorities, but now even more so.
· Do ‘happy things’. Watch upbeat movies. Read upbeat books. Binge upbeat television shows.
· If you’re into sports there are plenty to choose from…football, basketball, hockey, etc.
· Smile…Often and sincerely.
‘Look Forward Elmhurst!’
Protecting Your Information Online
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards: 1-800-236-2442
Telephone Banking: 877-929-1500
Current Interest Rates: 630-782-1234